Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Find an area in your home where there is trace evidence. This includes hairs, fibers, soil, glass and paint. Look for dust bunnies in a corner, vacuum up a portion of a rug, or sweep up an area.
• Look at the hairs, fibers and soil, etc. that are present in this trace evidence sample.
• Where in your house can you collect samples of known items for comparison? Should you collect hair from your dog? Cat? Your own head? Did you find fibers like those in items of clothing you wear? Is there dirt present which could come from your yard?
• Make a list of the items you found and the “known” samples you could compare them to.
• Write a short answer to the question: How could this trace evidence assist in an investigation?
• Submit a Word document in APA format.
• Maximum three pages in length, excluding the Title and Reference pages.
• At least two resources.