Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1. A 12 year old boy complains of achy joints usually after soccer practice. He complains of pain upon waking in the morning although pain lessens as he is more active during the day. He has been diagnosed with juvenile arthritis. What is the role of genes in the development of arthritis?
2.Compare and contrast osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
3. A 79 year old male presents with a fever. Upon assessment it is noted that he has a large reddened area on his left calf. It is warm and tender to the touch.
Compare and contrast the diagnosis of erysipelas and cellulitis. Which is the correct diagnosis? Why?
4.Sally, a 43 year old female, is at her doctors for a regular checkup. During the exam, the doctor notices white patches inside Sally’s mouth. Sally tells the doctor that she noticed it as well but that it didn’t hurt so she wasn’t concerned. After Sally’s doctor asks a few more question, he finds out that she has been on antibiotics for just over a week. What is the correct diagnosis? What is the cause of these white patches and what treatment plan should be taken? Could Sally have prevented this outbreak?
• This assignment must be in APA format.
• The assignment should be in paragraph form using complete sentences and avoiding bullet points and numbered list.
• Use a Level 1 heading to separate your sections (Page 47 of the APA Publication Manual).
• Title and reference pages do not count toward the total word or page count.
• Textbook and outside sources need to be referenced and cited in the paper.