Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Man To Send Rain Clouds!
Consider the following questions as you discuss the story:
1. What is the relationship of the two religions within the community?
2. What is the role of magic and ritual in the religions? In other religions with which you are familiar?
3. Discuss the significance of the corn, water, pollen, and feather.
4. Describe the similarities and differences in the two religions depicted in this story. Compare and contrast the participants and their beliefs as well as worship practices.
5. Provide possible interpretations of this passage from the story: “He sprinkled the grave and the water disappeared almost before it touched the dim, cold sand; it reminded him of something–he tried to remember what it was, because he thought if he could remember he might understand this. He sprinkled more water; he shook the container until it was empty, and the water fell through the light from sundown like August rain that fell while the sun was still shining, almost evaporating before it touched the wilted squash flowers.”